Say yes to the most impactful event in anesthesiology.
Meet and learn live in New Orleans to enhance your education, your network, and your spirit. Stop by our booth to learn more about our newest version of software, Picis 10. This new version offers a refreshed user interface with new features and functionalities that further enhance anesthesia workflows.
Check out solutions below and join us at booth #2848 to get live demos. Complete the form at the bottom of the page to schedule your appointment.
Picis 10 Anesthesia Manager
Picis Anesthesia Manager automates the anesthesia record from start to finish. When coupled with Picis OR Manager, anesthesiologists no longer have to manually document data from multiple, disparate systems.
- Improve workflows with accurate transfer of data and referenceable historical information
- Automatically capture device data from multiple systems helping to provide near real-time data for informed decision making
- Utilize forms builder for customizable clinical printouts (including demographic, medication, vitals, labs, IV fluids)
Envision analytics and dashboards provide data-driven insights to help improve department efficiencies
- Connect directly to client database
- Display current data to understand department/facility performance
- Allow data to be queried by typed or verbal commands
- Provide high level data with drill downs to mirco data points
- Export reports in excel or PDF
- View data on any screen from desktop to tablet
Picis is a global provider of clinical information solutions that automate the entire perioperative experience with one contiguous patient record, from preop assessment checklists to anesthesia software through PACU. Picis continues to focus and specialize our integrated suite of solutions in life-critical areas of the hospital where the patients are the most vulnerable, the care process is the most complex, and an increasing majority of hospital costs and potential revenue are concentrated.
If you would like to learn more about Picis or schedule a time to meet the team at the show, complete the form below.