Anesthesia software just like a paper record, without the risk
Gathering data from disparate systems while trying to ensure accurate charting may be daunting, especially with redundant manual entry. Benefit from a contiguous patient record with configurable anesthesia software that helps support an automated surgical workflow.
Anesthesia Manager’s device integration allows quick reference to accurate historical data allowing staff to make informed decisions and use time savings to concentrate on patient care.
Picis Anesthesia works with the Picis Perioperative suite or other OR systems and is fully integrated with all major EHRs including MEDITECH. Picis has spent years integrating with MEDITECH sites demonstrating the unique ability to enhance a facilities investment in their EMR.
- Improve workflows with accurate transfer of data and referenceable historical information
- Automatically capture device data from multiple systems helping to provide near real-time data for informed decision making
- Utilize forms builder for customizable clinical printouts (including demographic, medication, vitals, labs, IV fluids)
Streamline and automate the preoperative assessment
- Allow anesthetists to quickly build concise and completed anesthetic assessments while supporting the workflow surrounding the pre-surgical evaluation
- Optimize for quick data access making it easy to read and support multidisciplinary preoperative documentation and chart review
- Helps to automate the prep process
- Library of over 420 device drivers including ventilator, infusion pumps, anesthesia machines, monitors etc.
- Support all versions of drivers and device connectivity
- No third-party integration needed