Get Better with Picis
At Picis, we are constantly evaluating how our patient care software can help put the Veteran patient first. Our development is focused on how to better support the enhancement of patient care while streamlining the workflow of the clinician. We accomplish this by providing a contiguous patient record to keep care flowing, practitioners in sync, and administration in the know.
Surgical Workflow Solution for the Patient Journey
Powered with Microsoft Power BI, Picis analytics plug directly into any HIS system or source to pull data into detailed reports. Analytics can be configured to any area of hospitals with extensive reporting for Anesthesia, PACU and Critical Care.
Intuitive interfaces provide the information needed in easily digestible format, avoiding the need for manual data re-entry and manipulation.
- Connects directly to client database
- Displays current data to understand department/facility performance
- Allows data to be queried by typed or verbal commands
- Provides high level data with drill downs to micro data points
- Exports reports in excel or PDF
A mobile, web-based patient tracking app that provides near real-time updates to physicians, staff and family. Communication and patient flow are optimized throughout the perioperative process, with intelligent web-based patient tracking, while providing proactive notifications, to ensure patients move efficiently through the OR.
- Enhanced staff assignment functionality that will facilitate ease with drag and drop capabilities
- Helps to improve efficiency in the OR by reducing the amount of time required to manage and assign staff to rooms and/or cases
- Seamless integration with the scheduling and documentation portions of Picis surgery scheduling software, making updates to SmarTrack when case record information has been documented for items, such as patient in OR room time or patient in PACU time
With this solution, VA facilities can benefit from a more efficient process in support of their pathway to becoming a high-performance organization.
- Eliminate “word documents” that are out of date and cumbersome to maintain
- Real-time visibility into usage through automatic inventory decrementing
- More accurate counts and ordering through product naming standardization
Picis is a provider of clinical software solutions to over 70 Federal Medical Centers and Clinics to optimize their perioperative, anesthesia, and critical care environments in workflows. Picis offers our customers and vendor partners dedicated contract management, strong program management, and a federally-focused sales and professional services team that specializes in delivering leading-edge perioperative solutions for all federal healthcare initiatives.
Picis’ entire perioperative suite of products is approved by US Department of Veterans Affairs and are listed on its official Technical Reference Model (TRM) for approved products.
Picis Corporate Snapshot
Business Type: Large Business
Primary – 511210 Software Publishers
Secondary – 541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
Cage Code: 3V2V3 DUNS: 105505866
GSA Contract Holder: GS-35F-0589X
VA Contract Holder: VA Enterprise Maintenance